"Gulabi Gang" is a gang of women in India who track down and beat abusive husbands with brooms.
this is too thug not to reblog
That’s not all they do - they’ve got more information on their website.
What else they do that is awesome:
- Stop child marriages
- Persuade families to educate girl-child
- Train women in self-defense
- Oppose corruption in administration
- Create awareness about the evils of dowry
- Register FIRs against sex-offenders and abusive husbands
- Publicly shame molesters
- Encourage women to become financially independent
Yesssssssss. Female empowerment is a wonderful thing.
There’s two types of anger one is dry and the other wet and basically wet anger is when your eyes water and your voice shakes and I hate that cause I feel weak when I’m crying while angry I like dry anger when your face is like stone and your voice is sharp I guess wet anger shows that you care too much and dry anger means you’re done.
This is the best description ever